Sunday 4 January 2015

Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik disappointed with Pakistan selectors

Pakistan's discarded wicket-keeper batsman, Kamran Akmal, is miffed with the determination prepare that prompted him getting dropped from the national side. Akmal was not the only one in his lament as Shoaib Malik communicated comparable conclusions on the sidelines of Pakistan's local one-day cup.

"I would prefer not to remark on our chances in the World Cup until I am selected. In any case sincerely talking, I myself still don't know why they discarded me the all of a sudden after the T20 WC. I was not by any means considered sufficient to the make the pool of 40 players, which was exceptionally frustrating," Kamran said.

"I would prefer not to go into the past, yet I would simply say the amanagement and authorities must give more certainty to the players - seniors and younsters. In the event that a player knows he is needed and underpinned he will perform and give his best. Lately, a few decisions have bewildered me and others also," said Malik.


Kamran was more vocal about the goings-on in Pakistan cricket and even took a shot at the man who replaced him behind the stumps, Sarfraz Ahmed.

"Most likely Sarfaraz batted exceptionally well in the late matches, yet as a keeper on the off chance that I had committed the errors he made behind the stumps you folks would have destroyed me," Kamran said.

Kamran also expressed his disappointment at the criticism leveled against his brother, Umar Akmal and jumped to his defense.

"It is not reasonable to hope to measure up the exhibitions or advancement of Umar with India's Virat Kohli. I simply need to say hold up under at the top of the priority list Umar, for most piece of his profession, has been asked to bat at number seven or six, and if Kohli was also asked to do same, I might want to perceive how he would have advanced," said Kamran.

No comments:

Post a Comment